My Blog List

Sunday 7 April 2013

First draft of poster and improvements needed



What I like most about this film poster is the emotion of the main character which brings out the physiological trail of the main character. Towards this being a first draft there are improvements that are needed. This begins with feed back that people have told me about my poster. People suggest that my title is too low and it doesn’t stand out as it is very important the audience need to be able to identify the title of the film poster. There is also no slogan on the film poster and the date is not matching the date of my group release date. There is no real colour scheme to create the mood of the poster. The main image has also been critically analysed as it seems to be too big and it confuses the audience towards the fact they are unable to tell the target audience and the genre of the film which is supposed to be a physiological thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment